Protection of Privacy
The Ministry of Investment and Economic Development (MIED) pays particular attention to respecting the privacy of users visiting the websites maintained by the Ministry of Investment and Economic Development (hereinafter referred to as “Websites”). Data gathered in the log entries are only used for the purposes of maintaining the Websites.
Maintenance of Websites
All and any activities related to the functioning of the Websites are undertaken by the organisational units: Department of Promotion of European Funds, Department of Communication, and the IT Department: ul. Wspólna 2/4, 00-926 Warsaw, Poland.
All information from our Websites’ users is gathered in two ways:
- information are given voluntarily by the user – we ask the users to give personal data through registration and contact forms;
- information are obtained while using the Websites – such information may include:
- information recorded in server logs – our servers automatically record such data as site requests sent by the user, date and time of the request and response sent, details of the device (e.g. model of the device), browser type, browser language, operating system type,
- information collected by the Google Analytics tool in the process of monitoring the statistics of views of a website,
- IP address – every computer connected to the Internet has a unique number assigned (IP address), based on which it is possible to identify the country from which the given user connects to the Internet,
- text files ("cookies") left on the user’s computer as the user visits a website.
The Minister of Finance, Investment and Economic Development is the controller of the data contained in the Wesbites.
While using the Website, you may be asked to give certain personal data, e.g. by filling in a contact form. In such case, you will be informed about the following: who is the data controller of your personal data, what is the purpose of collecting your personal data, and what are your rights.
We only require giving only such data that are necessary for the Website to operate. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity concerned.
Data Protection Officer in MIED is Błażej Korczak, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A web browser may store cookies on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is necessary for the proper functioning of Websites.
- The contents of cookies does not allow to identify the user.
- Cookies are not used to process or store personal data of users of the Websites.
- The Ministry of Investment and Economic Development stores cookies on the users’ computers for the following purposes:
- to properly adjust the Websites to the users’ needs;
- to remember preferences and individual settings of the user;
- to create viewing statistics of the Websites.
Users may configure their web browsers in such a way so that they may fully or partially turn off the storage of cookies on their hard drive. As a result of the above, they may lose the ability to use certain functionalities of the Websites.
- Data collected within our Websites are used to provide certain services to our users and for administration and statistical purposes, as well as to protect the Websites.
- Access to data is also granted to Google Inc. (by using the Google Analytics functionalities for statistical purposes) and social media such as: Facebook and Twitter (due to the presence of extensions on websites that enable sharing contents).
- The Websites may also contain buttons, tools or contents that direct traffic to services of other companies, e.g. extensions of social media portals (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+), maps (Google Maps), films (Youtube). Using these apps may result in sending information about the users to such third parties.
- The data are also used for advertising purposes (remarketing activities) in order to adjust the marketing message to the preferences of the users, also in the advertisements broadcast at third party partners. Such information is anonymous and does not contain any personal data.
- Based on the information obtained within the Websites, the Ministry may draw up collective statistical reports that may be disclosed to third parties. Such reports do not contain any data that enable identification of individual users.
- The Ministry of Investment and Economic Development ensures that the users may enforce their rights arising from the provisions of Chapter III of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), in particular: the right to access data, right to revoke consent to data processing, the right to request updating data, and the right to file objection to processing of data in the cases set forth in the provisions of the act.
- We exercise every effort to protect the Websites against unauthorised access of third parties. For this purpose, we use, among other things, a firewall, server security devices, encrypting devices, and physical security measures.
- However, Websites do contain links to other websites. We recommend that users read such other websites’ privacy policies after entering such other websites.
Changing settings in your browser
Users of Websites may change cookies settings at any time.
Detailed information about the options and ways of handling cookies are available within individual web browsers: