The Controller of personal data: The Minister of Investment and Economic Development, Wspólna 2/4 St., 00‑926, Warszawa, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Supervisor – e-mail email@example.com
Information on the processed personal data
- The purpose of data processing is to register and participate in the Conference of Cities and Regions Forum as part of the Polish Presidency of the Berlin Process and to carry out information and promotion activities related to the implementation and conduct of the conference.
- The legal basis for data processing is your consent, expressed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1. a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), (Journal of Laws of the EU L of 4 May 2016, No. 119), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR / RODO.
- Personal data will be processed for the following period of time:
- data contained in the registration form will be processed until the end of 2019.
- data in the form of image will be processed throughout the period of existence of the website of the Ministry of Investment and Economic Development.
- Categories of the processed data: those indicated in the registration form and personal data of the conference participants in the form of image recorded in a photo, will be processed for informational and promotional purposes related to the implementation and conduct of the conference.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to attend the conference.
- The consequence of not providing personal data may be a lack of the possibility to register / participate in the Forum.
Recipients of the personal data.
The data may be entrusted for processing:
- entities providing to the Minister of Investments and Economic Development services in the scope of management and development of ICT networks
- entities participating in the Forum organization
The rights of the data subject
You have the right to:
- request from the Data Controller to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit their processing,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- receive your personal data in a structured commonly used format, transferring this data to other administrators or request, if it is technically possible, to be sent by the administrator to another administrator,
The request to implement the aforementioned rights should be sent in writing to the Data Controller (the address given at the beginning of this information clause, with the note "Personal data protection") or in electronic form to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to thePresident of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Information about automated decision making, including profiling
Personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.